Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
END TO END RISK MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
With more than 100 man years of combined experience, the Ryzklytix offers a bucket of services comprising of Consulting, Implementation and Maintenance Support. Our expertise has been in providing services in the area of Risk Management for Banking and Data Warehousing. Our team has been part of several successful implementations of these solutions covering Credit, Market, Operational Risks and Asset & Liability Management.
We provide end-to-end Consulting Service right from designing the solutions for Customers’ requirements, help them in deciding the Infrastructure required and advice on platform selection. We involve the customers in the above process to ensure complete transparency.
We implement the solutions efficiently within the stipulated schedule and budget defined by Customers. We follow well defined processes during the development life cycle to ensure quality deliverables. Our specialization is in implementing Integrated Risk Management Solutions using SAS.
We provide Post-implementation Support including Operations and Application Maintenance. Our record of adherence to SLA has been extremely good.
The Right Tools For The Right Solution. Every Time.
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Full Scale ERM Implementation primarily based on SAS Platform.
- ERM implementation includes Credit, Market, Operational and ALM.
- Expertise in working with different Source system integration with Risk management.
- Core Banking Systems like Flexcube, Finnacle
- Treasury System like Credence
- Loan Originating System and Rating system like CRISIL
- Delivery Quality and Speed of Implementation is ensured with number of accelerators and reusable components/templates that have been designed in line with RBI BASEL II & III guidelines:
- FRD/SRS Template – Mapping of Asset Classification – SAS Configuration
- Instrument pricing in accordance with FIMMDA Guidelines
- BASEL II & III Regulatory Reports prescribed by Reserve Bank of India
- Developing scoring models and defining decision rule.
- Probability of Default (PD) model.
- Workout based Loss Given Default (LGD) model.
- Application Credit Scoring.
- Behavioural Credit Scoring.
- Credit Risk IRB framework
- Policy covering PD model framework
- Policy covering workout LGD framework
- Retail pooling framework
- Market Risk IMA policy
- Time series reference data process manual
- Scenario analysis framework
- Scenario definition policy
- Risk not in VaR (RINV) policy
- Operational Risk governance framework
- Loss Data Management framework
- Risk and Control framework
- Key Risk Indicator framework
- Operational Risk AMA framework